Forum Vondy&LosA Strona Główna Vondy&LosA
Forum o parach z serialu i nieistniejącego już zespołu RBD.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Team JDS vs Team Chicken shtbrWhat you guys think of episode

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Vondy&LosA Strona Główna -> Jednorazowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 20, 2014 16:42    Temat postu: Team JDS vs Team Chicken shtbrWhat you guys think of episode Odpowiedz z cytatem

BO- Dude you ****in stinkWeed- Duuuuuuuuuude this **** is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllle rSame smell.You know the form of olympic weightlifters is something that is aquired over years or even a decade of training?money and license or bank card in the *ss pocket of my own pants thank you!that, orhe prefers to do things himself!face looks old but dem nipples of coldness.But I can't blame them for this.It's good somebody is supporting him.</br>Fighting in London today.So yea, trx machine I blame his opponents more than I blame him, because it seems to me that they are trying to not lose, trx pro rather than to actually win (other than Condit).Mirin' stats.I support original feminism, equality, not this new superiority bullchit.phucking crash &lt;3This is strictly a positive thread.would lay you out /10ummm weight is an issue.I wear Nike Air Max's, but I switch to the new balance's every once in a while.I compete and train in Judo.don't do it JENS!comThe camera in the race track itself with the cars going over at 180mph is great.Marc Fitt.Randoms arent allowed, trx systems reducing the number of phaggots in the surrounding areaI think the UFC could take the above video, put something similar shorter and into a cooler song and use thatstrips of white crestI dont legs either.But in all seriousness, Chuck is the man!anywhere.m still a ways off, 30lbs is a lot but I sure am going to try.10 pm on school nights, unless agreed upon prior for some special activity.each took a shot at each other.i'm not gonna make it all fancy or anything queer like that, trx door anchor keeping it short and to the point.We grill year round at our house, although it is much nicer in the warmer weather.what does that even mean norton antivirusInsomnia sucks.Anyways, I think it's almost time for my first bill, it's due by the 10th of April but I haven't gotten any paper bill yet.Liberty has the fitness trail along Freedom Way that may have spots where you can improvise.We didnt get too deep into learning but learned some.Its a good thing you dont rush with the deadlift, the lift is by far the hardest to master.Yes I do.actual 9/10s.wtf do i do?Thanks for reading - hope I didn't bore you too much.Most people got theres after 2-3 months going 4-5 days a week.2nd, if I had been a passenger I promise they would have come out of the bathroom.Larry scott the first Mr.A DAY TO REMEMBERBreakdown at around 2:10Breakdown at around 2:25Breakdown at around 2:00Just kicks assSong starts at 2:35Breakdown at 3:45Needless to say that was when I stopped playingDay 1 Wave 2:BenchTried close grip today, will not do again.Tonight it's just some cardio.So the same thing that is holding you back from having &quot;weak&quot; kicks is also holding you back from having strong punches.I usually just have a playlist that I listen to when I run and I have a particular techno song I like to time my mile and a half run to.We can try a more unrealistic scenario in that case, where the victim would be healthy:- UFO's abducted you and everything was a flash before your eyes.
Pairing SupplementsbrHey guys, sorry if this question has been
i lost it.
Live Puppy Cam ( 8 pups -5 girls -3 boys )brLive puppy cam._677750 xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Maj 20, 2014 16:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Vondy&LosA Strona Główna -> Jednorazowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: