Forum Vondy&LosA Strona Główna Vondy&LosA
Forum o parach z serialu i nieistniejącego już zespołu RBD.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

black hi top vans

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Vondy&LosA Strona Główna -> Galerie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
EnochJeremy

PostWysłany: Pon Lip 19, 2021 06:54    Temat postu: black hi top vans Odpowiedz z cytatem

We got our first look of the shoe vans old skool junior a couple of days ago and now w have images that show what the shoe will look like once you lace them up. For those of you who don t know, the Fierce Core is a women s exclusive. It also happens to be very similar to the shoe Rihanna recently dropped with Puma, the Rihanna x Puma Fenty Trainer. The shoe comes with a neoprene slip-on construction. It also comes with a laceless design while the mesh overlays provide the shoe some added breathability. As of right now only tonal offerings appear on the shoe, in which all come paired up with an all-white midsole. Thoughts on the shoe once you lace them up? Let us know in the comments below. CalirootsAuthor s TakeNo doubt in my mind the Rihanna pair looks better. This looks like a knock-off version of the Fenty Trainer.

Puma has a brand new BOG pack that they re proud to release, the Puma Blaze Of Glory Flag Pack. The new pack will feature three tonal offerings that have the model dressed in either, black, red or fresh cream. Not only are all the uppers done in tonal fashion, each respective color extends all the way to the sole unit of the shoe. There s more to the pack that black vans junior the tonal look tough. If you pay close attentions you will notice features such as the contrasting zig-zag stitch work placed on the bootie sock lining and the tongue s separation lines. Below you will find that the Trinomic midsole hides a semi-translucent multicolored design found on the outsole. A contrasting lace lock gives the shoe some pop to create nice contrast on the upper.

Ladies we wanna hear from you on this one, what checkerboard vans high top are your your thoughts on Kylie Jenner s PUMA Fierce Core? Are you happy that it looks similar to Rihanna s design? Look for the PUMA Fierce Core at select retailers beginning on April 1st. PUMAAuthor s TakeMight as well call these the PUMA Fenty Trainer 2. 0. I know that the shoe will probably sell out pretty quick since Kylie Jenner is attached to it, but you couldn t have changed up the look a little more? PUMA has just released a new silhouette known as the PUMA Blaze. They have now partnered up with Team Cozy and have captured a range of images showcasing the new evolution style while using the beautiful city of Los Angeles as a backdrop. Both brands agree that Los Angeles serves as the perfect setting for the lifestyle shots due to its streetwear and a hub of creative design.

The Puma Cell vans old skool high tops Mid s look is truly one of a kind. It s big and wide and it s proud of it. The upper s construction includes the neoprene sock liner, a huge mesh tongue, an elastic strap on the forefoot, and a unique closure system equipped with a black buckle. Black and white tones make up the look of the two-toned upper, while the large black sole unit comes equipped with a white speckling to complete the monochromatic look of the shoe. If you like the McQ x PUMA Cell Mid, you can now pick up a pair at select retailers for $230. Hot or not? Let us know in the comments below. RISEAuthor s TakeIn my opinion, I feel like the shoe has a Y-3 aesthetic to it. If you like the Y-3 line, I think you re going to like this pair as well. I like the creativity behind the shoe, I m just not sure if I can pull it off.

One of the newest styles and colorways that PUMA has created is this Cabernet Red (burgundy) colorway of the legendary PUMA Suede Classic. Just as the name states, the entire upper of this shoe is dressed in a burgundy suede with contrasting white detailing on the branding stripe, inner liner and rubber midsole/outsole. Additional PUMA branding in gold has also been added on the side panels for that classic look. Hit up your local PUMA retailers now for availability and give us your take on this colorway down in the comments section. Retail price has been set at $70. Packer ShoesAuthor s TakeBurgundy shoes ALWAYS catch my attention no matter the brand or silhouette. The PUMA Suede Classic is on of those silhouettes that will never go out of style and this colorway can be matched up easily with practically anything.

The minute the Rihanna x Puma Fenty Trainer collaboration was unveiled last week, it immediately caused a stir due to its unique aesthetics. People appeared to be shocked that Rihanna s first original sneaker collaboration was this distinctive looking opposed to black hi top vans taking the safe route and releasing something overwhelming. More than a week had passed and it seems like more people than not are diggin the shoes. Today we get a look at the shoe on none other than Rihanna herself. Rihanna is seen rocking the Fenty Trainer during a recent SS16 campaign. Opting to go with the all-black version, the shoe includes Ariaprene construction to give you that secure and breathable fit. In addition to that, distinct features such as the supportive high tongue and TPU Kurim cage with a [img]https://www.mixerfoodepizza.com/images/k/vans old skool high tops-507noj.jpg[/img] fully reflective underlays give the shoe it s one-of-a-kind look.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lip 19, 2021 06:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Vondy&LosA Strona Główna -> Galerie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: